Extended Warranties Available
- 6 Month Warranty (PARTS ONLY)
- 12 Month Warranty (PARTS ONLY)
- Lifetime Warranty (PARTS ONLY)
- 6 Month Parts & Labour (ONE TIME) Warranty
- 12 Month Parts & Labour (ONE TIME) Warranty
- Lifetime Parts & Labour (ONE TIME) Warranty
- Labour Warranty only available on engines, transmissions, rear & front differentials, transfer cases, front & rear differential pots.
Conditional Extended Warranty Limits
- Extended warranty is not applicable to commercial vehicles.
- Rush’s Auto Parts reserves the right to replace, repair or refund the parts and labour according to the Mitchell Manual specifications at the rate of $50.00 per labour hour. Please note that labour will be paid out one time only.
- Labour coverage will not be more than the original purchase price of the part itself (not including warranty cost).
- All parts are sold with a 90-day (parts only) warranty, unless otherwise noted on the original receipt. Extended warranty coverage must be purchased at the time of the original sale and will begin on the original date of sale. Please note that the warranty coverage is valid only to the original purchaser of the parts and cannot be transferred. Purchaser must choosed either the 90-day (parts only) warranty or the extended warranty at the time of purchase.
- All claims must be made with the part and the original sales invoice.
- Loss of time, Roadside assistance, lodging, fluids, filters, seals, and any other related expenses are not covered under the warranty.
- All claims will be paid in Canadian funds.